Manager Marketing Finance Jobs Vacancy in Nordstrom Seattle
Nordstrom Seattle urgently required following position for Manager Marketing Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Marketing Finance Jobs Vacancy in Nordstrom Seattle Jobs Details:
The candidate will be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of marketing across all media and loyalty channels through the lifecycle economic lens. This role will provide insights to help stakeholders optimize their cross-channel marketing spend and allocation. This role requires an individual with strong quantitative modeling skills and the ability to apply statistical methods to both aggregate regional data and large amount of individual level data to set targets and measure the success of the organization against marketing KPIs. The candidate should have strong communication skills to work closely with stakeholders to translate data-driven findings into actionable insights. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
A day in the life...
- Lead a team supporting the financial planning process through clear and actionable lifecycle economic models to set KPI targets ensuring execution and accountability across the organization
- Analyze results across marketing investments and provide recommendations on shifts in investments, identify trends and proactively communicate insights ensuring positive ROI
- Own single source of marketing data across KPIs, drivers and investments to ensure accurate performance reporting across the finance and business organizations
- Support marketing capital budgets including all technology spend and governance processes
- Evolve Nordstrom’s Marketing programs by improved understanding and visibility of key metrics. Aid in developing the path to achieve quantifiable, repeatable, scalable success in profitably driving new customers and retaining existing ones
You own this if you have...
- A Bachelor's degree (finance or economics preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in finance or economics
- Proven experience as a team leader with a passion for teaching early and mid-career professionals
- Experience with marketing metrics and analytical models (MTA & MMM) highly preferred
- Superior MS Excel abilities, including the ability to use formulas, functions & pivot tables
- SQL and Tableau knowledge (preferred)
- Database management highly (preferred)
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. We listen to what’s most important and continue to evolve our offering to support both our employees and their families.
Beyond strong health, retirement and time off benefits, Nordstrom is proud to offer:
- Commuter Benefits
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Charitable Giving and Volunteer Match
- Merchandise Discount
- Nordstrom Stock Purchase Plan
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com .
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.