Business Operations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Jet Com San Bruno
Jet Com San Bruno urgently required following position for Business Operations Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Operations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Jet Com San Bruno Jobs Details:
The Business Operations Specialist will be responsible for training and supporting merchants as they set up items for the website. This includes managing data, providing and implementing solutions to better business processes and responding to high volume of emails/tickets. They will work cross functionally with internal and external partners to provide outstanding customer service to resolve complex back-end and customer facing issues.
As a specialist within the Item Management Services Team, you will be challenged to deliver innovative process improvements which scale and promote performance. You’ll work in a close partnership with the Retail Teams to support their efforts to ensure our customers save money and live better.
- You have first-rate data analytics skills with a strong focus on execution
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You have the ability to simplify issues into simple actions
- You are attentive to requests and are able to prioritize action items
- Work cross functionally with internal and external partners to provide outstanding customer service
About the role:
- Monitor and execute data updates across multiple systems
- Manage large volumes of data requests
- Diagnose issues across multiply systems and tools
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support merchants and business objectives
- Ensure content assets are provided and up to company policy standards
- Construct and manage data dashboards for retail teams
- Establish and execute operational KPI’s, SLA’s, and deliverables and ensure they are met
- Develop and communicate processes changes
- Resolve complex back-end and customer facing issues related to site assets
- Train retails teams and business partners
- Maintain data integrity through various systems
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Experience with measuring and meeting service level agreements
- Self-driven and well organized
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel, and familiarity and comfort with database applications
- Understands and follows Walmart's three core values: Respect for the Individual, Service to our Customers, Strive for Excellence
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- E-Commerce Experience
- Data Analytics: PLSQL, Teradata
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.