Training And Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fors Marsh Group Arlington
Fors Marsh Group Arlington urgently required following position for Training And Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training And Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fors Marsh Group Arlington Jobs Details:
At Fors Marsh Group (FMG), we combine the power of science and strategy to improve people’s lives. Each day, we work with institutions and organizations that improve people’s lives, understand or influence behavior, drive action on a national or global scale, and create a positive impact on the world. FMG was created with the vision of becoming a refreshingly different type of research and consulting firm by solving challenges through solutions steeped in scientific theory, methodological rigor, and creativity. This vision has shaped our core capabilities and is led by experts in their field, which include health communications, human capital management, digital marketing and design, and data science. As a Certified B Corporation and 2018 AMA Top 50 Market Research Company, FMG’s positive impact extends far beyond our client portfolio. FMG makes a difference in our community through pro bono service to nonprofits that are aligned with FMG’s corporate values.
Fors Marsh Group is currently looking for a self-motivated and competent individual with a proven track record of success for a full-time position as a HR training and development manager. The training and development manager is responsible for improving the productivity and skill set of the organization’s employees at all levels. This position assesses organization-wide, team-specific, and individual needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and organizes suitable training solutions for employees, including both internal and external training programs. This individual will work closely with organizational leadership to understand the organization and team-specific goals to evaluate both short- and long-term training needs.
- Act as a consultant to FMG employees to identify and assess future and current training needs using needs assessments, career paths, annual performance appraisals, and consultation with supervisors/leadership.
- Identify quality outside vendors/trainers for employee training needs.
- Work with internal POCs to create and plan targeted training programs, when appropriate.
- Work with leadership to develop and monitor a training/professional development budget.
- Train and coach managers, supervisors, and others employees involved in employee development efforts.
- Develop and maintain both internal and external training databases for easy reference.
- Conduct follow-up studies of completed training (internal and external) to evaluate training outcomes and to develop plans for improvement of internal trainings based on feedback.
- Modify programs and vendors as needed.
- Work at all levels to determine organizational, team, and individual training gaps.
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Conduct internal training sessions, when appropriate.
- Maintain trainee participation records and certifications.
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers (FMG employees) to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Education, or a similar degree.
- A proven track record of training program development and management, with a minimum of seven years of experience.
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional certification, such as CPTM or CPLP, is preferred.
- A highly collegial and intellectually stimulating work environment.
- Highly competitive benefit/compensation package.
- Growth opportunities.
Fors Marsh Group LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/W/Vet/Disability