Executive Director Global Compliance Jobs Vacancy in Incyte Corporation Wilmington
Incyte Corporation Wilmington urgently required following position for Executive Director Global Compliance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Director Global Compliance Jobs Vacancy in Incyte Corporation Wilmington Jobs Details:
Incyte Corporation is a Wilmington, Delaware-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of proprietary therapeutics, primarily for oncology. Our first commercial product, Jakafi®, is approved in the U.S. for patients with intermediate or high-risk myelofibrosis and for patients with polycythemia vera who have had an inadequate response to or are intolerant of hydroxyurea. We have a diverse and growing portfolio of product candidates, including both small and large molecules.
Our Global Compliance Group is looking for an Executive Director, Global Compliance. This position will include management and oversight of Incyte's Global Corporate Compliance Program, with significant interaction with Incyte's Global and Regional Sales and Marketing, Legal, Information Technology, Medical Affairs, Product Strategy, Research and Development, and other company departments. This position will work to continuously enhance Incyte's Compliance program through application of best practices in the life sciences Compliance space. This position will report to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Work with the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) to define and provide strategic direction for the global Compliance function across all compliance program elements leveraging knowledge of industry best practices in compliance and ‘best fit’ mentality for Incyte.
- Assist the CCO in preparing the annual compliance work plan based upon a comprehensive, annual compliance risk assessment.
- Coordinate with CCO to proactively plan for emerging trends in compliance, anticipate the impact on Incyte processes, and determine how to address them.
- Work with the with the CCO to coordinate the development and implementation of Incyte’s internal Compliance processes to enhance and streamline policy, training/ communications, auditing, risk assessment, monitoring and investigation activities with a view toward global harmonization, automation and effective reporting.
- Partner with business units to maintain an infrastructure that supports a company culture of compliance and recognizes that compliance is a collective responsibility of the all company employees.
- Lead effort to understand current and future compliance needs of business partners
- Develop tools, processes and reports to support the business’s ownership of Compliance
- Provide guidance to the business and integrate compliance controls into the scope of existing business practices company-wide.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of various laws, regulations, and industry guidance that affect the corporate-wide compliance program, including federal and state government price reporting laws, state and federal privacy laws including GDPR, fraud and abuse and anti-kickback statutes, OIG guidelines, industry codes in relevant markets including PhRMA, EFPIA and JPMA, US state marketing compliance laws, FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other anti-bribery laws.
- Provide guidance and collaborate across Compliance team and cross-functional stakeholders to drive global compliance program effectiveness initiatives designed to continuously improve the function, including leading special projects as needed.
- Oversee and lead Incyte’s regional compliance programs working with regional compliance leads and regional management teams to drive program harmonization and effectiveness as well as provide leadership with global transparency and oversight of companywide risks and compliance activities.
- Provide regular updates and reports to the CCO, the Compliance Committee, and senior and executive management on the operation and progress of global compliance efforts and initiatives, audit findings, investigation outcomes, project status updates, as well as potential risks and proposed solutions.
- Oversee Incyte’s investigations process and internal reporting, and assist in management of compliance investigations involving potential violations of compliance policies, laws or regulations and overseeing corrective action.
- Monitor the performance of Incyte's global compliance program and related activities on a regular and ongoing basis and take appropriate steps to enhance the effectiveness of the compliance program.
- Support creation of a high-performing team environment that fosters growth and development through on-going coaching and mentoring
- Bachelor's degree required and Law degree or other advanced degree preferred.
- 10 or more years of pharmaceutical company compliance experience.
- Proven record of accomplishment in the areas of global compliance best practices.
- Knowledge of and experience with laws, regulations, and industry guidance that affect the pharmaceutical industry.
- Effective public speaking skills and an ability to communicate in both verbal and written form with multiple stakeholders within and outside the company.
- Ability to lead and work effectively with cross functional teams and projects. Ability to lead complex projects to successful completion in an organized, efficient and effective manner.
- Strategic leadership capability, strong organizational awareness, sound judgment, strong business acumen and ability to make decisions with the input of appropriate input from multiple stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving, risk analysis, and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple complex and confidential tasks.
- Ability to travel as necessary.