Regulatory Affairs Intern Jobs Vacancy in Aceto Corporation Port Washington
Aceto Corporation Port Washington urgently required following position for Regulatory Affairs Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regulatory Affairs Intern Jobs Vacancy in Aceto Corporation Port Washington Jobs Details:
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY***
This is a paid internship designed for current college students and/or recent college graduates.
· 20-25 hours per week, selecting the dates and times that work for your schedule
· College degree in progress or with estimated completion date in May 2017/2018/2019/2020
· Degree shall be in Chemistry, Biology, Health Sciences, or other relevant field
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Generate and update Safety Data Sheets (SDSs)
· Assist in generating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Assist in Applying for Federal and State licenses
· Assist in Filing Hazardous Waste Manifests
· Assist in Performing background checks on Suppliers and Customers
· Approve Certificates of Analysis (COAs) for Purchase Orders and Sample: Nutritional,
Pharmaceutical, Diagnostic, and Chemical Products
· Upload COAs electronically
· Approve Manufacturer Labels for Products
· Performs other job-related tasks as required or as delegated
· Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Internship
- Port Washington, NY (Preferred)