Quality Control Inspector Shift Jobs Vacancy in Harris Corporation Malabar
Harris Corporation Malabar urgently required following position for Quality Control Inspector Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Control Inspector Shift Jobs Vacancy in Harris Corporation Malabar Jobs Details:
Responsible for performing inspections, tests and/or audits of purchased parts, materials, equipment, panel/module level assemblies and quality control programs. Interprets manufacturing drawings, diagrams, specifications and lists to approve or reject units or systems for in process or final assemblies.
Maintains support documentation and performs sampling and testing of incoming components and raw materials. Ensures raw materials, in-process and finished products meet company and test standards. Determines or assists in determining methods and procedures necessary for inspection
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience
- Experience reading/interpreting blueprints or schematics.
- Experience using common hand tools and measurement devices.
- Experience interpreting blueprints and/or manufacturing drawings
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- IPC certification
- Experience working in an ESD environment
- General proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience working with MES, Sunflower, and ACCESS Database systems is a plus
- GD&T training and experience is a plus
- Knowledge of FAI process per AS9102 is a plus
- Experience with inspecting machine and fabrication parts using blueprint or schematics.
- Soldering experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain and maintain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.