Healthcare Practice Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Blue Llc Indianapolis
Blue Llc Indianapolis urgently required following position for Healthcare Practice Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Healthcare Practice Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Blue Llc Indianapolis Jobs Details:
- Develop analytical approach, identify data requirements, develop data requests
- Provide oversight, support, and quality control for analysts’ work products
- Work with the engagement team to transform analytics into actionable client insights
- Support and participate in administrative, physician, and staff interviews
- Perform engagement specific and thought leadership related research
- Develop and selectively participate in client presentations
- Engage client and cultivate relationships at the staff and middle management level (physician and C-suite as appropriate)
- Support client identification, pursuit, and engagement activities
- Challenge team assumptions, propose innovative solutions, learn, and share knowledge
- Obtain and analyze practice-specific cost and quality data and reports from multiple data sources for cost of care and quality opportunities and support practice implementation of population health management, care coordination, and care management strategies
- Educate practice teams on HEDIS/Stars metrics, HCC, annual visits, and quality improvement tools
- Experience with ACO’s, Medicare, Population Health Management, Payer Contracting
- Bachelors degree required; Masters preferred
- Maximum of 2-5 years of experience working in the consulting or healthcare provider industries.
- Fundamental knowledge of hospital and physician practices
- Passion for and commitment to the healthcare industry
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to develop and deliver clear, concise, and impactful presentations
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills (proven ability to successfully move multiple projects forward at one time)
- Proven ability to work independently
- Proven level of comfort in dealing with ambiguity
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, is proudly ranked as a top 60 CPA firm in the U.S. From a startup in 1970 to eleven offices throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio, our success is driven by a culture of responsive solutions for our clients and a real commitment to our employees.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please. We do not accept unsolicited resumes through search firms or staffing agencies.