Regional Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cambrian Innovation Remote
Cambrian Innovation Remote urgently required following position for Regional Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cambrian Innovation Remote Jobs Details:
If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Cambrian Innovation may be for you.
Cambrian Innovation is a leading developer of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. We are dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers. Our award-winning EcoVolt® product suite provides cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation for some of the top Companies in food and beverage
We have an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager for the Southwest territory. To learn more about Cambrian Innovation, please visit www.cambrianinnovation.com.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for cultivating new customer opportunities in the Southwest region. He/She will have strong prospecting and strong relationship building skills. His/her active listening skills will allow them to understand a prospects water challenges, pain points, and their initiatives, allowing them to ask great questions and qualify their needs swiftly. This self-starter will possess an ardent work-ethic, be independent, have effective communication skills (written and verbal), and outstanding follow up tactics.
The ideal candidate is a true “hunter” who enjoys prospecting, follows sales processes, knows how to leverage a CRM, and has a successful track record in enterprise sales territory development.
- Develop targeted short term and long-term territory plan to maximize the sales of Cambrian products.
- Proactively generate new opportunities (prospecting) for Cambrian.
- Qualify the prospect and evaluate the prospect’s capital expenditures and revenue potential.
- Develop detailed account plans for larger opportunities. The account plans will identify specific strategies, tactics, and next steps to maximize account penetration with Cambrian solutions.
- Effectively use the company marketing initiatives and collateral (email campaigns, webinars, handouts, demo’s, and other material) and successfully engage new prospects.
- Effectively work with Cambrian sales engineering team to develop technical and business requirements for qualified opportunities. Work with our team to develop detailed proposals to meet customer specific pain points and challenges, ultimately winning the opportunities.
- Provide additional revenue by always being aware of upgrade opportunities within existing engagements within a customer’s organization.
- Use Cambrian’s CRM to record all prospecting activity daily.
- Provide accurate monthly and quarterly projections for your territory.
- Ardent ambition and drive
- Excellent prospecting and questioning skills
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding communication, follow up, and presentation skills
- Strong writing skills and professional proposal development skills
- Minimally 5 years of territory development and enterprise sales experience
- Knowledge of industrial water treatment would be ideal, but not necessary
- Minimally a Bachelors’ degree
Cambrian Innovation provides competitive compensation plans. In addition, you would receive excellent health benefits, dental, vision insurance, 401k, life insurance, and paid time off. Cambrian has established a progressive workplace that is competitive, and team focused. If you believe you would be an excellent fit and would like to join the Cambrian team, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.