Food Service Administrator Iii Jobs Vacancy in Illinois State University Normal
Illinois State University Normal urgently required following position for Food Service Administrator Iii. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Service Administrator Iii Jobs Vacancy in Illinois State University Normal Jobs Details:
Event Management, Dining, and Hospitality is committed to providing an outstanding dining experience for students, faculty, staff, and guests. This position plays an integral role in accomplishing this goal by managing multiple retail dining operations. This includes two Starbucks and five self-branded concepts.
Whether it's to find a place to study, gather with friends, enjoy a bite to eat, or plan a large event, the Department of Event Management, Dining, and Hospitality takes great pride in providing welcoming and inclusive spaces, high-quality food services, and experienced and professional staff who care about making every experience individualized and extraordinary. It is our philosophy to recruit, inspire, and retain talented team members and promote wellness and foster their development. It is our goal to promote a more fully diverse and inclusive campus community.
2. Six (6) years of food service management experience (University training in dietetics or in hotel, restaurant, or institutional management may be substituted, year for year, for the experience, up to a maximum of four years.)
3. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
2. Supervisory and leadership skills; ability to train, instruct, and discipline employees; ability to organize, prioritize, and assign duties; ability to meet deadlines.
3. Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce all policies and procedures, especially those pertaining to sanitation and safety; ability to regulate sanitation guidelines to preserve department standards.
4. Strong interpersonal skills; cooperative, flexible, and customer-oriented; ability to deal effectively with employee and customer conflicts; the ability to produce results working as part of a team or committee.
5. Computer skills, including menu management systems; accurate record keeping skills.
6. Ability to analyze a Profit and Loss statement and recognize problem areas and recommend corrective controls.
7. Full knowledge and acceptance of principles of diversity.
8. Excellent analytical and oral/written communication skills, including the ability to write clear and effective correspondence, reports, evaluations, training manuals and other materials.
9. Possess Illinois Food Service Sanitation Certification or must obtain within 6 months of employment.