Branch Manager Jobs Vacancy in Supreme Lending
Supreme Lending urgently required following position for Branch Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Manager Jobs Vacancy in Supreme Lending Jobs Details:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Recruits, hires and trains branch personnel.
- Motivates staff to achieve maximum production levels; conducts performance reviews and documents employee files according to company policies.
- Monitors quality of loans originated by loan officers and ensures they are within company policy guidelines.
- Establishes and controls the branch's budget and income goals within predetermined guidelines as directed by the company.
- Oversees branch performance and communicates goals and policy changes on a regular basis to branch personnel. Generates new business through contacts with builders, developers and realtors to expand market share.
- Ensures all functions are in complete compliance with federal, state, regulatory, and company policy and procedures.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field, preferred. Appropriate state licenses, if required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years mortgage banking experience, with a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of the residential mortgage origination process.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with regional and corporate departments, to lead, direct and motivate a successful sales team of professionals, and to recruit and hire mortgage professionals.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability.
- Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be active in the community, and in job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Stays informed of trends and developments in real estate market and competitive environment, as well as, of changes in rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government insured mortgages.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, hire, train, lead, and motivate branch personnel.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to adjust to the changing mortgage environment.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the company.