Medicaid Provider Enrollment Services Manager Jobs Vacancy in Conduent Concord
Conduent Concord urgently required following position for Medicaid Provider Enrollment Services Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medicaid Provider Enrollment Services Manager Jobs Vacancy in Conduent Concord Jobs Details:
- Managing critical operational initiatives for the enrollment, screening and maintenance of provider records for the New Hampshire Medicaid programs, which includes responsibilities for provider calls and interactions.
- Oversees the management of 2 Teams (Provider Enrollment and Provider Call Center), to include hiring, monitoring, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions and mentoring.
- Managing collaboration across functional departments and establishing rules and governance to ensure coordination and decision-making.
- Tracking and quantifying issues and risks including helping to identify a resolution path and communicating progress and constraints as appropriate.
- Developing and monitoring project-specific service levels within contractual obligations, as well as efforts to monitor and maintain success.
- Communicating through high-quality deliverables (presentations and detailed memos) across the organization.
- Day to day management of the business areas and interaction with internal and external clients to maintain operational stability.
- Identify and solution process and procedures to maximize efficiencies.
- 4-7 years’ experience in business management
- Medicaid or Health Insurance related experience is preferred
- 4 year degree is preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally to understand the key business drivers
- Experience building cross-functional partnerships including exceptional skills in influencing, teamwork and delivering solutions in a complex, changing and nebulous environment
- Proven ability to run complex processes, navigate organizations, and lead meetings effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and relationship-building skills; able to engage with all levels of an organization
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strategic problem solving
- Team player and comfortable in fast-paced environments
- Experience implementing best practices and tools that are lightweight, effective and most importantly, scalable
- Passion for driving internal process efficiencies involving collaboration across multiple internal teams
- Experience driving process documentation and continual process improvement
- Call Center Management Experience preferred
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.