Qms Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Idea Evolver Brooklyn
Idea Evolver Brooklyn urgently required following position for Qms Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Qms Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Idea Evolver Brooklyn Jobs Details:
Idea Evolver specializes in leveraging market research and audience intelligence to help companies design and launch targeted products and high growth marketing campaigns quickly.
Notable clients include Dannon, AstraZeneca, United Therapeutics, and K. Hovnanian Homes.
We are looking for a talented and experienced QMS Specialist who can support our software development efforts by managing, maintaining, and writing QMS and Project Validation documentation.
You would be spending a lot of time preparing our Verification and Validation deliverables for FDA regulated projects, maintaining our company QMS, and helping to define and implement SDLC validation activities used on our projects for clients in the Pharmaceutical and Bio Tech spaces.
This position is based in Brooklyn, NY.
- Write Verification and Validation deliverables for software projects
- Manage and maintain our in-house Quality Management System
- Work with our VP of Product to help ensure that we’re following GxP Practices and complying with standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IEC 62304, ISO 14971 and CFR Part 820.30
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, 13485, and/or 14971
- Familiarity with CFR 820.30
- Experience developing or auditing Quality Management Systems
- Preferable - experience in FDA Regulatory environments
- Preferable – experience/familiarity with the process and V&V activities related to Software As a Medical Device
- Comfortable writing documentation from scratch or following pre-defined templates
- Able to distill complex technical concepts into clear written and verbal messages for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently
- Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent health and dental
- 15 paid days off plus holidays
- Workstation includes the newest equipment