Customer Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Revv Washington
Revv Washington urgently required following position for Customer Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Revv Washington Jobs Details:
Ensure every client of Revv has an exceptional experience with our product. As our Customer Support Specialist, you will act with empathy and thoughtful dedication to quickly resolve client questions and challenge. When fire drills do occur, you demonstrate strong problem-solving ability and competence in easing client pain to give clients the best possible experience with Revv.
success in the first six months:
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Revv’s products and services by leading support calls and answering customer requests with speed and a high-level of confidence.
- The team can rely on you to manage the support queue, handle and defuse inbound client issues in real-time, constructively communicate client needs or product issues to the broader team, and ease client tensions with a high-level of professionalism.
- Improve the customer experience by maintaining and expanding the Help Center to ensure that all content is up-to-date and easily accessible to customers.
key activities to deliver this success:
- Effectively and professionally interact with customers of all technical skill levels to define, research and resolve issues quickly and accurately.
- Day-to-day management of the support queue, including identifying and escalating high-priority issues to the appropriate team or individual.
- Ability to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax to users of all types and technical understanding via phone, email, and help articles.
- Vet, document, and communicate complex customer issues to development teams.
- Manage and update support pages and help docs
- Actively participate in daily standups to stay abreast of bug fixes, new feature releases and other product changes; share client challenges or concerns proactively and constructively with team.
- Be thoughtfully dedicated to continuous improvement of the product and client experience, always putting client needs first and leading with a positive, can-do attitude.
Revv is the fundraising and donor platform that leading campaigns, nonprofits, and causes use to raise more money online. Revv’s technology has dramatically increased conversions for organizations through effective new features and is continually innovating in the fundraising industry. Revv is a small team made up of top-notch talent who wear many hats and are looking to add only the best, determined problem-solvers to the team. Revv’s culture is very much focused on individual growth along with the company’s expansion and is an environment that puts an immense amount of responsibility and trust in individual capability.
- 2+ years working customer facing role
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong listening and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written), including the ability to convey technical information to a general audience.
- Able to maintain high-level of customer satisfaction
- Basic understanding of how SaaS integrations work
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision - Paid employee premiums
- HSA Option for high deductible plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Savings Account
- Flexible leave
- Free, on-site gym
- Flexible hours
- Fully-stocked kitchen with Nitro Cold Brew!