Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Sam Yager Incorporated Syi Houston
Sam Yager Incorporated Syi Houston urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Sam Yager Incorporated Syi Houston Jobs Details:
Sam Yager Incorporated (SYI) is seeking a bright, hard-working Financial Analyst to join its finance team. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to gain valuable experience in several areas of real estate and finance. Please apply only if you reside in Houston or are interested in relocating to Houston, Texas.
Founded in 1990, SYI is a fully integrated real estate company that provides development management and capital solutions primarily through partnerships in residential, commercial and mixed-use real estate projects throughout the Houston area.
Based in Houston, SYI’s highly experienced management team conducts detailed studies using their extensive knowledge in real estate, land development, engineering, construction, marketing and finance. This careful, in-depth analysis of opportunities identifies projects that can produce desired rates of return for their clients. Value is added through SYI’s strong business relationships and decades of experience.
SYI embodies Creative Vision, Professional Strategy and Superior Results.
- Complete pro forma analysis for development projects
- Compile, modify and forecast project and company level cash flow
- Provide support on lot and commercial transactions including: preparation and maintenance of contract summaries, settlement statement calculations and compilation of closing documents such as deeds, notices, lien releases, easements, etc.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly management reports to investors
- Assist with preparation of project investment and financing packages to equity investors and lenders
- Perform ad hoc analysis and assist management with special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field with superior academic performance
- 3+ years of professional experience; experience in real estate development, homebuilding or related field preferred, but not required
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail and ability meet deadlines
- Solid knowledge of accounting, finance and valuation principles
- Self-starter, able to work independently or in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Unquestionable integrity and ethics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to develop and sustain strong professional relationships
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience with high proficiency in building MS Excel based financial models and schedules
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in SYI! Applications received will be reviewed by HR personnel; please no calls or resumes submitted from recruiting firms at this time.
Candidates meeting requirements listed above will be contacted to discuss the opportunity further.
Finalist candidates will be required to undergo skills testing. Further, a background check and a drug test will be required for this position.
Job Type: Full-time