Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy in Helix Tcs Inc Greenwood Village
Helix Tcs Inc Greenwood Village urgently required following position for Communications Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy in Helix Tcs Inc Greenwood Village Jobs Details:
Helix TCS, Inc. (OTCQB: HLIX) is a leading provider of ancillary services for the legal cannabis industry, helping owners and operators of licensed cannabis businesses stay competitive and compliant while mitigating risk. Through its proprietary technology suite and security services, Helix TCS provides comprehensive supply chain management, compliance tools, and asset protection for any license type in any regulated cannabis market. Helix TCS's products reach over 2,000 customer locations in 33 states and 6 countries and have processed over $18 billion in cannabis sales.
We are seeking a Communications Manager with a diverse background to help the company elevate and execute on a complex communications strategy with a heavy focus on content creation for a variety of mediums, including: press releases, editorial content, presentation scripts and slide decks, media pitching, internal/external communications, and occasional blog/web content, across the Helix brand and each of its subsidiaries.
- Assist in the development of written materials for a variety of initiatives including company presentations, press releases, crafting media pitches, executing on corporate/brand messaging strategies, editorial content, internal/external, and occasional blog/web materials
- Development of presentation materials such as scripts and powerpoint decks
- Effectively network and build relationships with key contacts internally and externally
- Identify and pursue strategic opportunities to elevate the company’s messaging plans and execute on these plans to reach stakeholder audiences
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments relevant to customers, brands, competitors, and stakeholders
- Assist in the ongoing analysis and reporting of different tactics relative to the job function
- Attend events and represent the company, products, and brand
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, public relations, or a related field
- Strong writing skills will be fundamental to this role
- Experience with content development for a variety of mediums
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Experience using MS Office, Google Suite, especially powerpoint or slides
- Strong desire to join the growing cannabis industry
- Agency experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401K, health, dental, vision, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- communications, public relations, or a related field: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Retirement benefits or accounts