Events Coordinator Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Emi Houston
Emi Houston urgently required following position for Events Coordinator Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Events Coordinator Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Emi Houston Jobs Details:
We connect with consumers in meaningful ways. As such, our promotions reflect a keen understanding of each brand’s unique customer base. With access to key demographic data, we optimize our messages to engage people in positive buying experiences. We give brands a distinct competitive edge.
We want the best for brands, our team, and our firm. Our focus on teamwork and innovative solutions allows us to impact the marketplace, with our executives interacting with the public to form lasting bonds. Companies that entrust their promotional needs to us quickly realize increased ROIs. That’s our promise.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Work with marketing and sales team to plan and coordinate all aspects of trade show and user conference experience including logistics, sales collaboration and training, pre and post-show marketing, list management, budget and measurement. Logistics can include and are not limited to: managing budget to strategy, booking booth and meeting space, menu selection, manage registration site, the creation of registration badges, managing housing, packing and sending and returning exhibition materials, coordinating with exhibit, print and logistics vendors.
- Work with associations and vendors, e.g., exhibit house, printers, etc., to ensure timely, cost-effective execution. Work with sales team to coordinate additional print and give-away needs.
- Appropriately schedule and manage projects to meet deadlines.
- Manage the placement of show-specific advertising with the marketing director including meeting deadlines for submissions and filing purchase requisitions. Manage sponsorship schedule including working with internal partners on upcoming sponsorship activity, fulfilling logistical requests and updating project management software with recent activity.
- Develop staffing and pre-conference training schedules. Track expenses and return on investment against goals. Assist in creation and send of pre-show and post-show marketing and internal communications. Additional marketing team coordination duties as needed.
All new applicants must have certain abilities:
- Time Management is an asset in this role due to learning various positions and departments in our firm
- Communication (Written and Verbal) is a plus since you will be working with potential leads, current customers, and our clients and their product offerings
- Build Rapport and Energy with Clients and Consumers
- Bachelor degree in communication, marketing, hospitality management, related field preferred or experience in lieu of degree
- 1-2 years of experience in related field preferred