Child Support Case Processing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in The State Florida Fort Myers
The State Florida Fort Myers urgently required following position for Child Support Case Processing Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Child Support Case Processing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in The State Florida Fort Myers Jobs Details:
Requisition No: 48242
Agency: Department of Revenue
Working Title: CHILD SUPPORT CASE PROCESSING ANALYST - 73005587
Position Number: 73005587
Salary: $2,211.71 - $2,689.54 / month
Posting Closing Date: 11/21/2018
If you have a desire to use your talent and skills at an organization that provides critical services to millions of individuals, businesses and families across the state, the Florida Department of Revenue invites you to apply to become an essential member of our team. As one of the largest state agencies, the Department’s diverse workforce community of more than 5,000 employees is proud of its efforts to serve the people of Florida.
- The Department’s General Tax Administration program plays a key role in collecting and distributing revenue to state agencies, cities, counties and school districts.
- The Department’s Child Support Program helps children receive the financial support they need when it is not provided from one or both parents.
- The Department’s Property Tax Oversight program oversees and assists local government officials, including property appraisers, tax collectors, and value adjustment boards.
The Department of Revenue offers an excellent array of benefits, including:
- Health insurance (over 80% employer paid)
- Basic life insurance policy (100% employer paid)
- Dental, vision and supplemental insurance
- First-rate retirement program
- Vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Opportunities to advance in your career
- Tuition waiver for public college courses
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedules and telecommuting (for designated positions)
The Department’s values-based culture and commitment to public service guides our work. We focus on teamwork, innovation, continuous improvement, and seek excellence in our accomplishments every day. Begin your public service career today with the Florida Department of Revenue.
The Florida Department of Revenue is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and providing employment opportunities to veterans and individuals who have a disability.
JOB SUMMARY: This is a Child Support Case Processing Analyst – Revenue Specialist II position in the Department of Revenue’s Child Support Program Tasks Process in the Fort Myers service site. Job duties revolve around providing quality customer service, safeguarding confidential information and using the Child Support system to work assigned tasks related to Child Support Program services. This includes: initiating and responding to requests, coordinating with internal and external partners, researching and resolving case issues and gathering information, analyzing case data and taking the next appropriate actions. In addition, this position will interview customers face to face and/or over the telephone. Interact with legal services providers, other states, employers and other business partners as well as make decisions based on case information and the documentation provided.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two years of experience conducting research and analyzing information to make decisions. *
- Experience processing information using a computer system.
- Two years of experience communicating with customers for the purpose of resolving inquiries. *
- A college education from an accredited institution can substitute at the rate of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours for each year of the required experience. If applicable, please indicate if degree earned or number of credit hours attained.
- Preference will be given to individuals with work experience in the Child Support program.
SCREENING DISCLAIMER: Responses to qualifying questions must be verifiable by skills and/or experiences stated on the candidate profile and/or resume.
NOTE: Standard workday of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
SKILLS VERIFICATION TEST: All applicants who meet the screening criteria/minimum job requirements will be required to take a Skills Verification Test. Applicants must receive a score of at least 70% to be considered further.
APPLICANT POOL: Future vacancies may be filled from this advertisement for a period of up to six months.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS: All Department of Revenue positions are designated as “sensitive or special trust.” If we select you for this position, you must provide your fingerprints. We will send your fingerprints to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and/or Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for a criminal history background check. These checks will reveal arrests, charges, convictions and/or diversion programs regardless of the disposition or outcome. Disclosing criminal offenses will not automatically exclude you from employment. The nature, job-relatedness, severity, and date of the offense in relation to the position you are applying, are considered. Non-disclosure of a reportable offense on your candidate profile will exclude you from consideration and the conditional offer of employment will be withdrawn at the Department’s discretion.
WHERE TO APPLY: All applicants must apply online at: https://jobs.MyFlorida.com. If you experience problems applying online, please call the People First Service Center at 1-877-562-7287 for assistance.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Michelle Klinges, 561-616-5280, Michelle.Klinges@floridarevenue.com
The Department of Revenue is a Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) covered employer. For more information review the Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act here.
- Male applicants born on or after October 1, 1962, will not be eligible for hire or promotion unless they are registered with the Selective Services System (SSS) before their 26th birthday, or have a Letter of Registration Exemption from the SSS. For more information, please visit the SSS website at: http://www.sss.gov.
- If you are a retiree of the Florida Retirement System (FRS), please check with the FRS on how your current benefits will be affected if you are re-employed with the State of Florida. Your current retirement benefits may be canceled, suspended or deemed ineligible depending upon the date of your retirement.
The State of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, and does not tolerate discrimination or violence in the workplace.
Candidates requiring a reasonable accommodation, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, must notify the agency hiring authority and/or People First Service Center (1-866-663-4735). Notification to the hiring authority must be made in advance to allow sufficient time to provide the accommodation.
The State of Florida supports a Drug-Free workplace. All employees are subject to reasonable suspicion drug testing in accordance with Section 112.0455, F.S., Drug-Free Workplace Act.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Myers
Nearest Secondary Market: Cape Coral