Learning Technology Professional Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Orlando
Siemens Orlando urgently required following position for Learning Technology Professional. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning Technology Professional Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Orlando Jobs Details:
Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 231777
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services. Our support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
- Lead the business learning technology agenda for the Americas to ensure best in class implementation and management.
- Establish and maintain technology-based processes covering learning delivery and including a robust reporting framework.
- Provide thought leadership in the fields of virtual, electronic and mobile learning delivery as well as driving process improvements in the learning technology space.
- Accountable for the US/Americas product lifecycle management process in LMS, as well as financial, stakeholder, content and supplier management tasks related to the LMS.
- Continually manage improvement of working practices and processes in the LMS and learning technology space. This includes improving the end user experience with different learning technologies.
- Develop and improve learning tools and methodologies identified through process optimization projects. Ensure best practices are applied across learning delivery and administration / support services.
- Help identify and implement value add solutions using multi-medium blending in informal and formal learning contexts.
- Partner with the HR community to ensure linkage to the highest priority employee development needs including supporting systems and resources. Strong business partnerships, relationship management and consultation skills with key stakeholders are critical to the success of this role.
- Partner with various stakeholders to deliver measureable value including the Global Learning Campus community, Learning Campus US/Americas team, Siemens management / sponsors at appropriate levels, Supply Chain Management, external partners, content experts and Siemens divisions.
- Provide strategic direction to the Head of Learning and Education Americas to ensure informed and aligned decisions can be made for the divisions in the US/Americas.
- Gain understanding of customer needs by acting as customer relationship manager on learning technology topics at the appropriate level
- Manage 3rd party learning technology development projects
- Masters degree or equivalent experience in one or more of the following areas: Education or instructional systems, instructional design, I/O psychology.
- Minimum eight (8) years experience in learning and development, HR, talent management.
- Proven track record of developing, implementing, and executing a broad portfolio of technology driven learning and development initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills across diverse cultures.
- Ability to effectively navigate across different organizational boundaries and work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Proactive, results oriented, flexible and adaptable.
- Knowledge and application of specific development concepts, tools, and models.
- 5 - 8 years of in-depth knowledge of technology driven learning processes, such as different delivery modalities, LMS administration, development or implementation.
- 5 - 8 years experience in the implementation of e-learning platforms and development of an e-learning culture.
- 5 – 8 years experience with implementing and managing LMS systems, preferably TC manager and SABA.
- Experience with developing learning objectives for learning solutions from both a vendor sourcing perspective and instructional design.
- Experience in data collection and analysis; learning analytics/impact measurement based on learning objectives.
- Experience working in a global learning environment.
- Experience with developing and implementing large scale initiatives.
- Up to 25% travel required, including international travel.
- Requires significant face-to-face contact to promote effective consulting relationships with key learning and development resources across the enterprise.