Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Pogoda Companies Farmington Hills
Pogoda Companies Farmington Hills urgently required following position for Accounting Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Pogoda Companies Farmington Hills Jobs Details:
The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in the accounting department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records;
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers, and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable);
- Enters accounting data into accounting system using QuickBooks;
- Compiles data and prepares a variety of reports;
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, external vendors, and/or customers
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies;
- Investigates questionable data.
Additional Accounting Clerk Skills:
- Works collaboratively with Accounting Department and other office staff;
- Attentive to detail and deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must;
- Is able to organize and synthesize information;
- Must be able to effectively multi-task;
- Possesses general accounting and math skills.
- High school diploma; some college with a concentration in finance preferred;
- Basic understanding of principles of finance, bookkeeping, and accounting;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Two years of experience in the financial field preferred;
- Experience with QuickBooks software preferred
- Flexible hours
- Part time, 3 days a week
Job Type: Part-time
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)