Leasing Agent Jobs Vacancy in Real Property Management Colorado Denver
Real Property Management Colorado Denver urgently required following position for Leasing Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Leasing Agent Jobs Vacancy in Real Property Management Colorado Denver Jobs Details:
Real Property Management Colorado is looking to fill a Leasing Agent position! RPM Colorado is a well established company that has been in Denver for over 10 years. This position does require a Colorado Real Estate License. If you do not have this license, please do not apply. Please review the job description below for additional information.
The Leasing Agent is focused on the day to day management of the vacant properties within the Company’s portfolio with the goal of leasing the properties while maximizing rental rates and minimizing vacancy times. Leasing Agents are responsible for a high level of communication to both property owners and prospective tenants. The Leasing Agent will coordinate the advertising of vacant properties by advising property owners on market rental rates, taking pictures, ordering cleaning or maintenance as needed to bring the property to a rent ready condition and conducting property showings. The Leasing Agent will negotiate lease terms between property owners and tenants and provide information to Company’s staff in order to draft the lease. While the property is under the Leasing Agent’s management, the Leasing Agent will visit the property to check on property condition and progress of any required maintenance. The Leasing Agent is also responsible to conduct move-in and move-out inspections.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure prompt and effective communication to Landlords, Tenants, Prospective Tenants and Co-Workers.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of communication with customers.
- Keep appropriate records and notes to document accuracy of the leasing process for each property.
- Showings, move-in and move-out inspections, adding or removing lockboxes and signs at properties.
- Negotiating lease terms between owners and tenants.
- Schedule new move in’s and provide necessary and accurate information for drafting the lease.
- Setting up new properties-communicating with homeowners, taking pictures, and managing advertising.
- Perform other special assignments as determined by Director of Leasing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive communicator who responds with urgency
- Exemplifies problem solving skills and innovative thinking
- Flexibility and exceptional multi-tasking abilities
- Supports the needs of co-workers and other departments
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university; or one to two years of related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must be licensed as a Colorado Real Estate Broker.
Physical and Mental Demands
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in the car or the office
- Basic math capabilities
- Ability to learn internet based software/apps
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Position will require visiting properties the majority of the day with a portion of the time spent in the office.
- Moderate noise within company office and offsite jobsites (examples: business office with computers, printers, and light traffic)
Company car provided!!
Medical, Dental and Vision available!!
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility that will ever be required of an employee in this job. Final job offer contingent upon successful completion of personal background checks and drug testing. RPM Colorado is an equal opportunity Employer.