Vehicle Transporter Truck Driver Jobs Vacancy in Five Star International Llc Harrisburg Harrisburg
Five Star International Llc Harrisburg Harrisburg urgently required following position for Vehicle Transporter Truck Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vehicle Transporter Truck Driver Jobs Vacancy in Five Star International Llc Harrisburg Harrisburg Jobs Details:
Five Star International/Idealease, LLC is one of the region's premier Commercial Truck Sales & Leasing Dealerships, proudly serving Pennsylvania since 1974. Our team enjoys a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focused to help you grow both personally and professionally. We're interested in helping you establish and build a long-term career with us, because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
Five Star seeks 8-10 highly motivated and qualified applicants to fill the part-time casual role of Vehicle Transporter/ Truck Driver out of our Harrisburg, PA location. This position is responsible for medium to heavy truck pick-up and delivery to Five Star’s locations. Regular availability and on-time attendance is critical to be successful in this role.
- Pick-up and deliver medium to heavy trucks
- Check the trucks to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order, report to location manager if any issues are found
- Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collect payment for services when required
- Report truck defects, accidents, or damage to the trucks
- Follow appropriate safety procedures while driving trucks
- 2-3 years of previous work experience driving trucks
- CDL Class B license required, CDL Class A license preferred
- A clean DMV motor vehicle record required
- Positive attitude and the ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel and work the required schedule as necessary
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job to require that additional or different tasks be performed, or further education required with circumstance changes (such as: growth, work load, changes in personnel, technological developments, etc.)