Customer Logistics Associate Jobs Vacancy in Bayer Mishawaka
Bayer Mishawaka urgently required following position for Customer Logistics Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Logistics Associate Jobs Vacancy in Bayer Mishawaka Jobs Details:
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Customer Logistics Associate, are to:
- Participate in a minimum of two structured rotations in different areas of the Customer Logistics organization such as:
- Consumer Health Customer Logistics Teams;
- Customer Service Platform;
- Customer Logistics Administration and Operations Platform;
- Process Excellence Platform;
- Management Support, Data and Systems Platform;
- Order to Cash COE.
- Conduct assignments that can include (but will not be limited to): project management, customer-facing work, operations, strategy, financial management, order to cash management, ecommerce, risk assessment, technical skill development and analytics;
- Receive formal training and learning opportunities provided by Bayer Learning and Development experts; for example, LEAN Management System training, Continuous Improvement initiatives, Leadership conferences/opportunities, Supply Chain conferences, etc.;
- Gain cross-functional and business partner exposure to the broader Bayer organization and to key leaders across the divisions by engaging in the following:
- Bayer Site engagements (Whippany, Pittsburgh);
- Sales office engagements (Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago);
- Warehouses/Plant engagements (Atlanta, Cleveland);
- Direct Customer engagements.
- Acquire knowledge by engaging in job shadowing and short-term assignments with a variety of teams within and outside the Customer Logistics organization (including but not limited to):
- Customer Demand Planning;
- Supply Chain (Transportation, Distribution);
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Logistics; or similar business degree;
- Prior Internship experience;
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills;
- Leadership experience displayed through extra-curricular activities in community or workplace;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Prior Internship with Bayer;
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP, Oracle BI and Excel.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States