Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Nurx San Francisco
Nurx San Francisco urgently required following position for Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Nurx San Francisco Jobs Details:
Nurx is hiring an Operations Analyst who loves answering complex business questions through data. In this role, you’ll be reporting directly to the VP of Engineering and will engage with all aspects of our product and operational data to discover insights on how to drive operational efficiency, help plan for staffing, and increase our ability to improve our patients’ health. You'll contribute to building a data-driven culture from the ground up. This is a rare opportunity to change an industry and millions of lives.
What you'll do:
- Deliver the insights necessary to help Nurx scale its Operations and Medical teams
- Build intuitive dashboards to empower other team members with actionable data
- Identify, track, and report regularly on key operational performance metrics
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad-hoc reports, and models to support key operations decisions, including staffing plans, process optimizations, and personnel performance management
- Take an active role in tracking and analytics across the company. Be one of the first members of the team establishing data as a discipline at Nurx.
- Flex into other areas of the organizations to help drive data driven decision making. Assist the Product, Finance, and Engineering teams derive key insights as needed
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business problems and translate their questions into insights and easily digestible summaries
A bit about you:
- Quantitative degree in, Math, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Data Science, Physics or related field
- 3+ years of experience in data science, business intelligence / consulting / investment banking or related experience
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to focus on a problem, ask insightful questions, and gain expertise quickly
- Proven ability to write, optimize and execute complex SQL queries
- Experience with Python, R or other programmatic data analysis languages
- Expertise in A/B testing is ideal. Bonus points if you’ve used and understand Splunk, Looker, or Mode
- Competent understanding of statistical principles (eg. statistical significance)
- Ability to derive meaning from raw data in order to influence product decisions and direction
- Passionate about improving the state of healthcare in the United States and beyond
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue to make this happen.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!)
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, CA.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Required)