Access Control Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Fremont
Tesla Fremont urgently required following position for Access Control Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Access Control Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Fremont Jobs Details:
The Access Control Specialist is responsible for monitoring, tracking, and coordinating all security and access permissions for new employees, contractors, and vendors. The Specialist shall maintain and update access levels for existing employees and contingent workers. Using a variety of systems, this role will assist with requests via phone, email and/or ticketing system. The Access Control Specialist will troubleshoot, assess, and triage access control issues as required. This position will be located in Fremont, CA.
- Able to adapt to communication styles to suit different audiences at Tesla.
- Action-oriented, able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Provide exceptional customer service while supporting external partners with requests through established communication vehicles.
- Manage and maintain all requests, resolving within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- Adhere and follow the guidelines established through the Global Access Control Program.
- Identify issues with badging processes and equipment and bring to the attention of management.
- Develop is insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Access Control Systems (ACS).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a help desk environment or customer service-oriented office.
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology.
- Able to remain calm and handle high stress situations in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to multitask.
- Evidence of exceptional ability.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program