Mobile Billboard Driver New Hire Bonus Jobs Vacancy in Outdoors Media Chicago
Outdoors Media Chicago urgently required following position for Mobile Billboard Driver New Hire Bonus. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mobile Billboard Driver New Hire Bonus Jobs Vacancy in Outdoors Media Chicago Jobs Details:
Come Roll With Us - Mobile Billboard Drivers Needed
$$ 250 Sign on Bonus after 60 days of employment $$
do it outdoors media, the nation's number one mobile billboard advertising company,
has a unique opportunity for someone who enjoys driving. What is so unique about driving for do it outdoors mediayou ask? Well...
- Besides being able to say you've driven a mobile billboard truck…… We are flexible
- Drivers may drive only when we have campaigns in their hometown or they may accept campaigns in other cities
- Some Drivers work more than others, depending on where we have campaigns and how much each Driver chooses to work
- Our Drivers may spend anywhere from a day to well over a month in one location - time to make friends all across the country!
- And you get to work independently with very little stress, as long as you do what is expected of you
Our professional Drivers travel to various cities nationwide and provide mobile billboard advertising services for local and national clients. They follow prescribed routes in our well-maintained, air-conditioned trucks while displaying the client's billboard message. Lodging and per diem when traveling are provided. Fuel and tolls are covered. do it outdoors media is an equal opportunity employer.
What are the Qualifications?
- Be at least 23 years of age and possess a valid driver's license
- Be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical certification card and pass a DOT drug screen
- Have a demonstrated history of honesty, dependability, promptness and attention to detail
- Have a demonstrated history of safe driving
- Be comfortable with electronics/ technology (i.e. e-logs, upload photos, electronic routing, communicate via email and text)
- Be able to occasionally lift 40 pounds to waist level
- Present a well-groomed appearance and demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
- Interact positively and professionally with co-workers and the public
- Be comfortable taking photos in the field for the client; the purpose is to capture the vehicle in vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Experience driving a larger vehicle is a must
For more information about this great opportunity, check out our website at www.doitoutdoors.com/careers!! To apply, go to our website under Careers and complete the online application in full. ONLY completed applications will be considered.
This is a position that follows DOT regulations so you must provide a complete 10 year work history and explain ALL gaps, beginning with the most current and working backwards (a supplemental application page is included to accommodate additional employment history)
If you meet our criteria, you may be contacted so that we may set up a convenient time for a telephone interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Commercial Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)