Part Time Nanny Sitter Needed Katy Asap Jobs Vacancy in College Nannies Tutors Katy Katy
College Nannies Tutors Katy Katy urgently required following position for Part Time Nanny Sitter Needed Katy Asap. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Nanny Sitter Needed Katy Asap Jobs Vacancy in College Nannies Tutors Katy Katy Jobs Details:
College Nannies + Sitters is the leading nanny and sitter staffing agency and we are looking for responsible, fun, and outgoing nannies and sitters to start working for wonderful families throughout Katy and surrounding area. With College Nannies + Sitters you get paid for having fun, mentoring kids, and building stronger families!
- Fun and a fulfilling job working with a diverse variety of families and children.
- Independence, APP–based tools to manage your availability, scheduling and job assignments.
- No more searching for jobs – we staff you and you care for the family on assignment.
- Bi-weekly direct deposit paycheck.
- Full day weekly availability based on family needs
- Offering safe, reliable, developmentally appropriate care to young children.
- Supervising learning and play activities
- Providing rides to and from daily activities
- Performing light housework and meal preparation
- Personable and responsible childcare provider/nanny for 15+ hours per week. Schedule 3pm-7pm, M-F.
- An engaging nanny who likes to play, read, and initiate other fun activities. Some positions require Nanny to assist with homework.
- At least 2 years of paid or unpaid childcare experience.
- Be CPR Certificated
- Ability to provide a schedule of open availability at least 3-5 full days per week, weekends and evenings a plus!
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to communicate promptly and clearly via phone, text and email.
- Pass a background check
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- childcare: 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- drivers license (Required)
- CPR/First Aid (Preferred)
- United States (Required)