Part Time Systems Technical Representative Jobs Vacancy in Atlanta Hawks State Farm Arena Atlanta
Atlanta Hawks State Farm Arena Atlanta urgently required following position for Part Time Systems Technical Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Systems Technical Representative Jobs Vacancy in Atlanta Hawks State Farm Arena Atlanta Jobs Details:
The IT Systems Tech is responsible for supporting the telecommunications infrastructure and desktop PC’s. Assist with the configuration of AV setup for meetings for all departments. They will also assist with the setup, troubleshooting, and take down for storage of computer equipment and technology for basketball games, events, and concerts for the Atlanta Hawks & Philips Arena. The incumbent in this position is expected to model the following practices on a daily basis:
2) Demonstrated alignment with the company's mission and core business values
3) Collaboration with key internal resources
- Track, document and maintain all helpdesk requests utilizing a ticket management system.
- Assist with the setup of statistical equipment for the Hawks home basketball games.
- Assist with the support and setup of all arena basketball games, concerts, and family shows.
- Assist with relocating computer equipment throughout the building.
- Experience with hardware setup and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows XP & Windows 7 operating systems as well as Mac OS.
- PC hardware configurations to include the installation and troubleshooting of components during setup of games hours before the actual game.
- Respond to Virus, Malware and various security threats while implementing preventative measures to minimize risk.
- General knowledge in networks to include basic TCP/IP understanding, DNS and DHCP.
- General knowledge of LANs, WANs and wireless networks.
- Provide support for various computer and video related tasks such as the NBA Stats system.
- Assist media and staff at the event with issues connecting to wired and wireless networks.
- Understanding of network data, serial and video cabling.
- Work under direction of the Information Technology staff and the “game night” technology staff.
- Need to have a flexible schedule, ability to work weekends and the days of games.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve hardware and software issues in a timely manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.