Quality Assurance Auditor Idaho Jobs Vacancy in Simplot Company Caldwell
Simplot Company Caldwell urgently required following position for Quality Assurance Auditor Idaho. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Assurance Auditor Idaho Jobs Vacancy in Simplot Company Caldwell Jobs Details:
This position exists to ensure that quality attributes throughout the facility are evaluated in a thorough and consistent manner. This position will maintain an integrated quality grading program to include upstream grading, sensory grading and finished product grading to ensure products meet customer, regulatory and Company standards. This position will also audit, train, test, evaluate, define and participate in the development of product grading policies and procedures for the factory quality systems.
- Manage operator and technician proficiency program.
- Maintain necessary level of communication with team members and other support groups and does so in a participative management style conducive with operational goals.
- Ensure self-compliance with Company policies and plant procedures, and the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Maintain Company standards for safety, quality, food safety, sanitation and GMPs: - Work within safety rules and regulations in actively avoiding injury to self and others. - Ensure proper food safety sanitation and cleaning procedures of all processing equipment and tools.
- May assist with training other plant personnel.
- Compile and maintain plant product library.
- Maintain supplies in the Audit Lab.
- Evaluate customer or interplant samples prior to shipment or as needed.
- Performs required quality checks and sampling for all lines and ensures that they are conducted in compliance with established procedures and specifications. Makes changes as required.
- Conduct product cuttings & communicate results.
- Conduct product grading, sensory evaluation and analytical procedure training to hourly and management personnel.
- Audit, test and evaluate compliance and initiate changes to improve the system: - Quality system attributes, - Sensory, - Analytical grading procedures.
- Develop and maintain plant quality system procedures.
- Calibrate, validate, and maintain Audit Laboratory equipment.
- Participate in investigating customer complaints, out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions. Utilize computer and computer programs to communicate, document, and track shift information and ensures that all documents and reports are completed accurately in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that additional accountabilities required by management are handled in a manner necessary to meet operational standards.
- Conducts frozen waste sampling, reject ratio and line flow length and ensures that recovery and quality is maximized.
- Ensures that quality checks and sampling are accurate and recorded in the appropriate location in a timely manner.
- Ensures that recording of quality data and test results are accurate and recorded in the appropriate location in a timely manner.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Quality Assurance or Auditing experience preferred. A combination of education and experience will be considered. Must obtain Sensory Grading Certification within 2 months. Must be able to work around and consume products containing soy, wheat, and dairy. Disclaimer - These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered for this position.
- Visit www.simplot.com/careers
- Select Job Search
- Select Current Opportunities
- Select All Open Positions
- Apply to Job ID#6091