Dental Office Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Spa Dental Group Washington
Spa Dental Group Washington urgently required following position for Dental Office Front Desk Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dental Office Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Spa Dental Group Washington Jobs Details:
Dental Office Front Desk Receptionist
*1 YEAR OF DENTAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
SPA Dental Group is seeking a professional and reliable candidate to be the welcoming smile into our new dental practice in downtown, DC. This is a fun-loving work environment with scope for personal growth. Candidates must have schedule flexibility and experience with Mac computers. Must be able to show up on time to your scheduled shift. As a patient representative, you will serve as the first point of contact into the practice, so it is important the individual is well informed or willing to learn.
- Fulfill the duties of a dental receptionist by answering incoming telephone calls, scheduling appointments, making confirmation calls and verifying dental insurance
- Responsible for verifying patient insurance eligibility prior to the dental appointment
- Responsible for management of the company email account
- Prepare all patient routing slips at check-in and enter documented information at check-out
- Knowledge about billing and collection processing
- Experience with preparation and submission of claims and statements
- Assist with patient referrals and proper documentation treatment
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the waiting room, refreshment bar, and patient restroom
- Protect patient privacy; follows all HIPAA policies and laws
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- general receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- dental office receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school (Preferred)