Content Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Zoomph Reston
Zoomph Reston urgently required following position for Content Social Media Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Zoomph Reston Jobs Details:
Our fast-growing SaaS company is looking for a Content & Social Media Specialist to join our team in Reston, Virginia. Your primary role as the Content & Social Media Specialist will be to support our inbound and outbound marketing efforts with unique, thought-provoking content.
As a part of our team, you’ll be backed by creatives, inventors, and data masterminds who’ll vouch for your personal success. You’ll report to our Marketing Manager who oversees our global content marketing initiatives, but you’ll play a key role in strengthening and amplifying our brand voice.
If you are a results-oriented marketer with a knack for writing and a passion for social media, we’d love to meet you.
- Pitch, author, and edit marketing materials, including case studies, blogs, eBooks, and sales collateral
- Manage editorial calendars that generate high-quality, organic engagement on our blog and social channels
- Work creatively with various online formats, like live video, Stories, and newsfeed content
- Create stories from data inside Zoomph
- Leverage internal and external sources to ensure accuracy in your writing
- Perform regular content audits and fill gaps by leading projects to enhance our content inventory
- Build strategies to promote content and boost visibility among key audiences, media partners, and influencers
- Use SEO best practices to optimize content for search
- Provide input into advertisement or product copy
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience in content marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to hit key success metrics using content marketing
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, basic HTML / CSS, keyword research, and data analysis
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and receive constructive criticism
- Strong interest in current media and social media trends
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus
- Experience working with video is a plus