Logistics Support Planner Jobs Vacancy in Liberty Coca Cola Beverages Bronx
Liberty Coca Cola Beverages Bronx urgently required following position for Logistics Support Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Support Planner Jobs Vacancy in Liberty Coca Cola Beverages Bronx Jobs Details:
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a career not just a job. A career that's led by your talents, skills and interests. Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an organization that is, customer-focused, team-driven and accountable. We know there is more than one way to succeed and we believe in creating unique opportunities for individuals ready to do their best work each and every day.
Our team is striving to be the best in class, truly innovative while working to create memories for both our employees and customers that will span a lifetime. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
Job Location : 1L07 5200 Bronx, NY
This role will be responsible for daily tactical operations within DSD Planning across multiple functions. These functions consist of Distribution Planning/Merchandising Planning. This role will be responsible for executing the strategic operational plans that have been created to support the Go To Market Strategy across each function supporting a local Bottler. The Planner II position will need to ensure the execution of the routes are accurate, timely, and achieve optimal cost parameters. This individual must display a highly collaborative skill set in working cross functionally across DSD Planning in the following areas:
- Perform regular audits and strategic analysis of data integrity, planning session quality, and process compliance to support effective and efficient distribution planning.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on end-to-end Distribution Planning systems as well as our standardized planning processes.
- Lead, implement, and successfully execute projects that transform and continuously improve the Distribution Planning function.
- Provide coverage for the Distribution Planning Center as necessary.
- Provide effective training for Distribution Planning team members, confirming the knowledge transfer has taken place and is being successfully executed.
- Develop, communicate, and ensure successful execution of action plans which support our strategic partnership with Field Operations teams.
- Support Distribution Planning Supervisor to build the Core Capabilities of their individual team members.
- Actively participate in the development, implementation, validation and adherence to standard processes.
- Merchandising Planning:
- Execute the core capabilities of merchandising planning and deliver high performing results
- Support and execute the standardized processes for Merchandising Planning
- Collaborate and communicate weekly schedules that support strategic plans with business partners, and enable profitable growth of merchandising through optimal utilization of labor.
- Understand and lead the execution of planning processes and to educate the field.
- Build schedules that align strategic goals and operational needs each week, delivering positive business results.
- Expert on the end to end Merchandising Planning routines and systems to ensure data accuracy and optimal use of the applications.
- Identify opportunities for improvement for overall quality input
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of purchasing or planning responsibilities
- Must have strong analytical skills and have the ability to work with Mathematical concepts.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office, Access, Excel, Power-point) advanced to proficient level of expertise, preferred.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working in a client service environment, preferred
- Understanding of operational excellence principles, tools, and methodologies, preferred
- APICS certifications preferred
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.