Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in International Community Health Services Ichs Shoreline
International Community Health Services Ichs Shoreline urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in International Community Health Services Ichs Shoreline Jobs Details:
ICHS is a non-profit federally qualified community health center with a 45-year tradition of providing quality health care to diverse populations in the communities we serve. If working with a community-oriented team energizes you, we welcome your application. ICHS offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid time off, health insurance for medical, dental and vision, and employer contributions to a retirement plan.
This position supports the Chief Dental Officer and oversees the executive administration activities. It provides high-level administrative support, prepares reports and correspondence, handles information requests, and oversees key travel arrangements, and official business files. This position serves as the primary organizer and administrative support for the Dental Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
Executive Assistant Functions:
- Manage, maintain and coordinate the schedule of the Chief Dental Officer; ensure meetings, deadlines, presentations and other duties of the Chief Dental Officer are effectively carried out; makes travel and meeting arrangements, and other necessary activities.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents as requested and/or assigned.
- Organize and maintain Chief Dental Officer office and files; respond to e-mails assigned by Chief Dental Officer for follow-up, and perform other executive administrative duties.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and/or facilitate special projects, including ICHS partnership and/or employee representation or participating with external organizations or events, and interdepartmental projects.
- In conjunction with Human Resources, coordinate and manage Dental students and Dentist Residency programs; maintain and update Affiliation Agreements, reports and records.
- In conjunction with Human Resources and Finance, assist in the recruitment of Dental Providers by scheduling interviews, assist in the credentialing process, and on boarding administrative process. In addition, assist in preparation of Dentist Employment Contracts and assist in preparing quarterly Providers’ Incentive benefits.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, and other documents.
Executive Administrative Functions:
- Coordinate and support Quality Improvement Administrator, DSS, and other committee meetings as assigned. Handle sensitive and confidential information. Prepare and send out agendas, take and distribute minutes, coordinate handouts and reading materials; follow-up on action and future action items for Provider and staff meetings. Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Administrative policies and procedures; prepare forms for purchasing and reimbursement. Coordinate approved policies and procedures with Human Resources to ensure inclusion in Policy Manager.
- Establish and maintain standardized scheduling system of Dental Providers.
- Compose and independently prepare letters, reports and memorandums.
- May represent ICHS and Chief Dental Officer at community events.
- Participate in the development and implementation of goals, work plans, performance measures and continuous improvement of service delivery to assist in attaining the program, department and/or organization’s initiatives, goals and strategies, and mission through a spirit of service, teamwork and respect. Work well with other employees, follow direction and work well under pressure.
- Attend all required training and safety meetings; use, maintain and replace assigned personal protective equipment; report all injuries and illnesses to supervisor immediately; complete and submit incident/accident reports as required; report hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices to supervisor or organization’s Safety and Health Committee; and follow all safety and health guidelines, practices, policies and procedures and actively support and participate in the Emergency Preparedness Program and tasks.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, ICHS policies and procedures, including ICHS Privacy, Security and Compliance policies and procedures and the Code of Conduct.
- Actively participate in Quality Improvement program and activities; initiate Quality projects and/or process improvement to attain quality service delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education – Two years college or vocational training; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience – 2-3 years providing management support at executive level. Proficient writing skills, reporting skills, supply management, scheduling, Microsoft Office skills, organization, time management, presentation skills, equipment maintenance, travel logistics, and verbal communication.
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)