Manufacturing Line Jobs Vacancy in Lucas Oil Products
Lucas Oil Products urgently required following position for Manufacturing Line. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Line Jobs Vacancy in Lucas Oil Products Jobs Details:
At the direction of the Plant Manager, performs various manufacturing line labor duties.
- Work schedule 6:00am – 2:30pm (generally 40 hrs/week, Monday through Friday, with occasional overtime). Shall not be tardy or absent without approval of supervisor.
- Comply with dress code and grooming standards set by Plant Manager.
- Efficiently perform manufacturing line duties, to include, but not limited to: operating machinery, monitoring output, recognizing malfunctions, manually filling bottles, affixing lids and labels, stacking cases on pallets, securing pallets, moving product and heavy objects by hand, and performing other labor functions as directed by a supervisor.
- Safely and efficiently operate a forklift, performing such tasks as moving pallets of product, supplies and equipment from point-to- point inside and outside the facility.
- Follow established safety protocols to ensure a safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
- Update job knowledge by participating in training sessions.
- On-the- job training provided for manufacturing line job functions.
- If assigned to forklift operations, must pass initial and refresher forklift operator efficiency assessments by designated forklift trainer.
- Must be able to lift heavy loads of up to 50 lbs., unassisted; stand for long periods of time; bend, twist and turn in awkward positions when performing manufacturing line duties; and possess and maintain the visual acuity and precise hand-eye coordination necessary to operate a forklift.
- If assigned-Forklift Operator Certification (renew annually), as provided by the Company.
Click Apply Here to create your profile and upload your resume. If this is your first time using this system, be sure to Select No, I'm New to create your profile.