Warehouse Logistics Specialist One Net Job Jobs Vacancy in Saic San Diego
Saic San Diego urgently required following position for Warehouse Logistics Specialist One Net Job. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Logistics Specialist One Net Job Jobs Vacancy in Saic San Diego Jobs Details:
SAIC has an immediate opening for a ONE-NET Warehouse Logistics Specialist to support life cycle maintenance and integrated product support for US Navy C4I systems at SPAWAR Old Town San Diego, CA.
- Performs a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties; may work out of a central warehouse.
- Uses computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting.
- Follows shipping practices and procedures, and transportation routing, schedules and requirements.
- Receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment.
- (Un)packs or (un)wraps items such as finished products, raw stock, assemblies, parts, building materials, office supplies, equipment, etc.
- Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
- Inventory management; prioritizing multiple tasks to meet time critical requirements; and coordinating with various functional areas to ensure timely receipt, testing, approval, packaging and documentation of inventory to meet fleet requirements.
- May also include interpreting and evaluating demand history, analyzing end of life impacts on existing inventory, forecasting future demand based on fielding plans, researching and estimating cost trends for existing and future inventory, and providing recommendations to customers for inventory management updates.
- Involves direct contact with customers and fleet users, and demands performance that is both detail oriented and time critical.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 0 years related experience OR 4 years of related experience without the degree.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to get forklift license
- Active SECRET Clearance is required
- Have experience providing logistics support in a DoD environment.
- Possess a comprehensive working knowledge of Department of Defense Logistics Systems including packaging, shipping, receiving, supply processes, stock control, warehousing, inventory management, procurement, and physical distribution of inventory.
Job Posting: Nov 13, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job