Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Staples Sharon
Staples Sharon urgently required following position for Delivery Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Staples Sharon Jobs Details:
- Organize and load product for delivery utilizing the manifest assuring the most efficient delivery route and schedule.
- Gather appropriate paperwork for deliveries.
- Delivering product as per customer requirements (i.e. 2nd Floor, Receiving or Reception etc) obtaining signatures and completing all required paperwork.
- Accept returns from customer, completing appropriate paperwork and return to warehouse. Place product in return area with appropriate documentation.
- Update manifest with reason codes.
- Address and resolve customer problems as appropriate. Inform supervisor of outstanding issues.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1-year of truck driving experience of a 16 ft. or longer straight truck
- 1 - 3 years in a service-oriented position
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be able to obtain a DOT medical card
- Must have a valid driver’s license (no “major moving violations” as described in the employment application supplement and in accordance with applicable state law)
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs., navigate and read a map
- Ability to use mobile Proof of Delivery (POD) devices
- Excellent customer service skills and dealing with customers face-to-face
- Must be a team player and able to work well with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work without supervision; organize and manage time
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment in all types of weather
- Ability to drive throughout assigned route in all kinds of weather and road conditions safely
- Ability to work safely within tight time constraints in a fast paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills required. Interpersonal skills a plus
- Passing a background and/or drug screen may be required
- Ability to work flexible hours preferred
- Experience with hand truck /dolly type equipment preferred
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.