Area Manager Paramus Branch Transformation Jobs Vacancy in Valley National Bank Paramus
Valley National Bank Paramus urgently required following position for Area Manager Paramus Branch Transformation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Area Manager Paramus Branch Transformation Jobs Vacancy in Valley National Bank Paramus Jobs Details:
- Develops and implements strategic business plans which are consistent with Valley's corporate direction and result in achieving key performance indicators (i.e.: targeted loans, deposits and fees).
- Delivers and sells a full range of branch banking services to individuals, businesses and municipalities.
- Develops and implements a Business Development Call Program to encompass existing business clients of branches within their area, as well as, new clients from prospect lists, other resources and referrals. Seeks opportunities for referrals to new clients through existing portfolio.
- Builds and develops COIs (Centers of Influence) to provide ongoing referrals and leads for all bank products and services.
- Develops partnerships to enhance and expand the client's relationship with the bank, including loan officers, internal and external product specialists. Utilizes business partners to capture a larger wallet share and enhance the customer's experience with Valley.
- Builds, expands and maintains customer relationships to grow the deposit base of the branches within the area, increases product utilization and revenue.
- Possesses the knowledge of the entire bank's consumer and commercial deposits product line, wealth management and Insurance products, cash management and commercial loans as well as external partner products and services. Remains current in all areas.
- Knows the competition's product line to bring ideas forward and develop plans to gain clients from them.
- Learns and supports Retail Banking promotions and initiatives. Serves as an expert on these initiatives; assists other team members with knowledge sharing.
- Participates in and supports CRA initiatives activities and programs.
- Participates in industry trade groups, business associations and charitable organizations to enhance the Bank's brand.
- Submits accurate and timely sales reports as needed including client development history in Sales Force.
- Manages expenses within established budget guidelines.
- Adheres to Bank policies, all legal and regulatory requirements, Code of Conduct and Service Quality Standards.
- Works with the managers within the area to insure adherence to policies and procedures, compliance and security requirements.
- Partners with other LOBs such as Commercial, Mortgage, etc.
- Manages, coaches and mentors the Market Managers within their area.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations. Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Basic technology skills including Microsoft Word, Excel. Ability to use/demonstrate smartphone/smart device to access Bank products and services for customers.
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of five years sales/business development experience within a financial institution.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university preferred.