Operations Supervisor Night Shift Jobs Vacancy in Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc Middleboro
Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc Middleboro urgently required following position for Operations Supervisor Night Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Supervisor Night Shift Jobs Vacancy in Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc Middleboro Jobs Details:
Ocean Spray believes that our employees are our best assets and we offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative, passionate teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world.
This position is located at our Middleboro, Massachusetts Manufacturing Facility in the heart of cranberry country!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead production team activities to ensure manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a safe, timely and cost effective manner according to specification
- Effectively train, develop, coach and appraise team members
- Develop, monitor and report on operating measures including general business, quality, safety, operator performance, equipment, etc.
- Coordinate daily scheduling of the crews
- Oversee paperwork flow of the SDC process
- Fully support current operations and contribute to the future growth of the plant
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
- BA/BS is preferred.
- 3-5 years supervisory/management experience in the food and beverage processing/packaging industry is required.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills in conflict resolution and performance management.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate key production indicators, develop corrective actions, and implement cost savings initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others, high mechanical aptitude, strong problem solving skills and solid written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment and previous leadership experience in a bargaining unit environment a plus.
- All job offers are contingent on a successful pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.