Entry Level Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Mclane Technology Partners Temple
Mclane Technology Partners Temple urgently required following position for Entry Level Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Mclane Technology Partners Temple Jobs Details:
Candidates must have a background in reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business requirements, business systems and user needs in order to interface effectively with developers in consulting and producing task outlines. To be considered for this position candidate must have an interest in technology and strong computer skills, superlative communication skills in both written and verbal form and the ability to partner with multiple business partners.
- Design Custom reports using customers Business Intelligence system
- Organization of task needs and the clear communication of them to the broader IT group for implementation
- Management of project goals and time frames with third-party clients or providers
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans and gap analyses as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- 0-3 years of experience as a business analyst, project manager, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- BA or BS in a technical or business field relevant to the position
- Experience with BI Reporting tools (Pentaho preferred)
- Must understand current programming concepts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience facilitating communications between a technical staff and a community of users
- Promote active listening with team members; Contributes appropriately to conversations; Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective professional, and engaging
- Effective problem solver
- Effectively and productively engages with others and establishes trust, credibility, and confidence with others
- Listens to customers, ensures commitments are met, sets appropriate customer expectations, and effectively responds to customer needs
- This position requires relocation to Temple Texas
Physical Requirements/Working Environment and Conditions:
- Ability to maintain a high level of visual attention and mental concerntration for significant periods of time as required by preparing and analyzing data, figures, computer terminals, etc.
- Ability to manipulate necessary office equipment, computer software, hardware and equipment
- Ability to perform the following physical activities: stooping, reaching, standing, walking, feeling, talking and hearing
- Requires working in both internal and external environments subject to variation in temperature
- Work is classified as sedentary with the requirements of exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body
- Travel may be required