Business Analyst Houston Jobs Vacancy in Bureau Veritas Houston
Bureau Veritas Houston urgently required following position for Business Analyst Houston. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Houston Jobs Vacancy in Bureau Veritas Houston Jobs Details:
- Become an expert end user of the current Operations and Financial applications.
- Develop in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of the functionality available; champion the products in the region.
- Work with project teams throughout the implementation process of new sites or applications; advise on best practices, create support guide documents, client guidelines, provide training and regular follow-ups
- Help Project teams define, build/configure all our products to high standards
- Develop a thorough understanding of user demands, usability and functional issues.
- Consolidate and prioritize issues, relaying new requirements or change requests to the project team lead
- Actively participate in the evaluation and testing of new releases.
- Work to engage and guide business users to test new releases of applications within the programs
- Provide excellent client service to the user base in your region, actively working to provide solutions to business challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new products, new IT systems and tools.
- Excellent client facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A proactive, “can do” (initiative), “flexible” mindset with a desire to help the team wherever the needs are (team player).
- Desire to join a dynamic team and grow by learning and doing.
- High focus on customer service and satisfaction.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple concurrent tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- 0-3 years experience with field service management applications and/or financial application architecture and interfaces
- Some understanding of SQL
- A conceptual understanding of operating systems, networks, development tools and other related technologies