Gis Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bank Richfield
Bank Richfield urgently required following position for Gis Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gis Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bank Richfield Jobs Details:
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
As a GIS/Locations Analyst within Enterprise Research Analytics, you will identify, evaluate and implement new data-driven strategies and processes for the U.S. Bank Consumer Banking organization. You will be tasked with developing valuable insights that capitalize on a combination of internal and external behavioral data regarding our customers and markets. You will provide valuable insights regarding our physical distribution network that are meant to help our senior management in making strategic decisions for growing our company.
The GIS/Locations Analyst job responsibilities include the following:
- Understand the market potential for the different areas within our branch network
- Perform competitive analysis within our existing and future market locations
- Develop proximity analysis and attrition risk studies within our branch network
- Create geographic maps that support various efforts of branch management, product, and marketing teams.
- Develop Web Mapping applications to support business line and enterprise self-service
- Implement internal models that are used to forecast market potential and make branch de novo decisions.
- Implement models used in determining sales potential that will be used in sales target and goal setting for the branches.
- Develop, implement and document data sets and standards from a QA/QC and risk compliance standpoint.
- Work with Technology group to monitor, maintain and improve adoption and performance of geospatial platform
- Bachelor's degree, (Geographic Information Systems, Geography, Urban Planning, etc.) or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of GIS experience in a business environment
- Experience with GIS software ArcGIS/ESRI Platform preferred
- Experience working in Enterprise SDE Databases
- Model Builder, Python, VB Script, SQL, Java, Tableau and SAS experience strongly desired
- Web Map Application Development/ArcGIS for Server (Enterprise)
- Experience with demographic and psychographic data
- Thorough knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of project management
Job Information Technology
Primary Location Minnesota-MN-Richfield
Shift 1st - Daytime
Travel Yes, 5 % of the Time
Average Hours Per Week 40
Geographic Information Systems Technician Jobs Vacancy in Concho Midland. Concho Midland opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Geographic Information Systems Technician position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 26 Nov, 2018. Individual will work directly with GIS Analyst and asset teams to facilitate planning of future drilling pad projects.... ... Continue reading -->
Geospatial Technician Alpharetta Jobs Vacancy in The Davey Tree Expert Company Alpharetta. The Davey Tree Expert Company Alpharetta opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Geospatial Technician Alpharetta position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 07 Nov, 2018. O GIS Programming:. Experience with developing functional GIS extensions/applications, writing and debugging code, maintaining web applications and software... ... Continue reading -->
Geographic Information Systems Technician Jobs Vacancy in Concho Artesia. Concho Artesia opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Geographic Information Systems Technician position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 21 Nov, 2018. Individual will work directly with GIS Analyst and asset teams to facilitate planning of future drilling pad projects.... ... Continue reading -->
Geospatial Information Systems Gis Strategy Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Seattle. Amazon Com Seattle opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Geospatial Information Systems Gis Strategy Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 01 Dec, 2018. 2+ years of experience with GIS mapping software. GIS, Predictive modeling, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, Economics or a related... ... Continue reading -->
Geospatial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Company San Francisco Bay Area. Company San Francisco Bay Area opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Geospatial Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 27 Sep, 2018. We are hiring a new Geospatial Analyst to join our GIS team, which represents about half of our staff. As a Geospatial Analyst with us, you will:.... ... Continue reading -->