Guest Service Communications Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Mercedes Benz Stadium Atlanta
Mercedes Benz Stadium Atlanta urgently required following position for Guest Service Communications Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Service Communications Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Mercedes Benz Stadium Atlanta Jobs Details:
The Guest Service Communications Coordinator is an integral part of the Guest and Team Member Services department at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. This position supports all efforts regarding guest communication including email, voicemail, social media and lost and found. This part-time person should possess a strong passion for servicing guests, problem-solving and creating exceptional experiences in a fast-paced team environment. The Guest Service Communications Coordinator will report to the Manager, Guest Service & Training.
*Major event days include Atlanta United, Atlanta Falcons, concerts and more. To view list of events, click here .*
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the Mercedes-Benz Stadium Guest Service email inbox, which includes general inquiries about specific events as well as compliments, issues and more.
- Track, analyze and produce reports regarding trends from communication outlets.
- Primary respondent on all guest communication via phone on both event day and non-event day.
- Support our social media teams on major event days by monitoring specific social media platforms and capitalizing on opportunities for service recovery and surprise and delight moments.
- Respond, research and develop action plans for Mercedes-Benz Stadium team member suggestions.
- Oversee stadium lost and found policies, procedures and donations.
- Provide general guest service support to department leadership and organization.
Qualifications, Education Requirements & Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or Hospitality or two years’ experience in hospitality industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with Social Platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (not required, but preferred)
- Availability to work 28-30 hours per week (including nights, weekends, holidays and major events)
- Other Desired Skills Include:
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Innovative and creative
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines
About AMB Sports + Entertainment Group
AMB Sports & Entertainment Group is a subsidiary of AMB Group, LLC, and is comprised of the Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC, Atlanta’s Major League Soccer team, Atlanta United FC, and the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium.