Administrative Position Afternoon Early Evening Hours Jobs Vacancy in New Leaf Behavioral Health Raleigh
- Administrative Position Afternoon Early Evening Hours
- New Leaf Behavioral Health
- Raleigh NC
- 04 Feb, 2019 17 days ago
New Leaf Behavioral Health Raleigh urgently required following position for Administrative Position Afternoon Early Evening Hours. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Position Afternoon Early Evening Hours Jobs Vacancy in New Leaf Behavioral Health Raleigh Jobs Details:
This position would involve routine hours as follows:
- Daytime hours during Monday - Thursday, 2:00-8:00pm.
- Friday: 2:00 to 6:00pm.
- Potential for occasional Saturday hours (9-2pm) when holding weekend groups.
A typical day in this position may require the following skills or qualities:
- A polished professional demeanor.
- Enjoying working on a team, possessing a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to multitask and anticipate/resolve issues.
- Very strong organization and planning skills.
- Answering phones in a professional/courteous manner.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel software programs.
- Excellent proofreading skills with attention to detail and quality.
- Preparing email, letters, and documents.
- Receiving and properly documenting payments and disbursements.
- Internet research abilities.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
Administrative Functions of this Position:
- Follow office protocols, policies and procedures to maintain proper functioning of the office
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and referring providers, resolving any issues that may arise
- Maintain and ensure confidentiality of sensitive health information, as prescribed by federal and state law
- Provide support to the physical and financial administration of the office
- Bookkeeping entries (familiarity with Quickbooks preferred)
- Communicate organization needs
- Oversee procedures to ensure the office runs seamlessly
- Troubleshoot a variety of issues as they arise
- Maintain files and databases for tracking progress on projects and organizational goals
- Report to and work with directors in meeting set goals
- Coordinate duties with other office staff members as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent administrative work experience.
- At least 1 year work experience in an administrative, customer facing position; medical office experience preferred
- Self-starter mentality
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to efficiently manage multiple projects: willing to jump into different roles-with a smile-when required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated high level of confidentiality, independent judgment, phone etiquette, tact and diplomacy.
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures and equipment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation.
- Confident and tenacious personality that loves practicing gratitude and has ease for smiles and great humor.
- Comfortable with technology, including phone systems, Windows operating systems, Office productivity suite, web technology and computer hardware.
- [Bonus] Ability to speak Spanish language a plus!
About New Leaf Behavioral Health
New Leaf Behavioral Health is a 501(c)3 non-profit community mental health organization founded to ensure that people in our community have access to affordable and effective mental health services. New Leaf Behavioral Health was founded by Patrick Malloy and Dava Muserallo, two therapists practicing in Raleigh who saw an absence of services for many in the area, including those without insurance, and wanted to create an innovative approach to help meet the needs present in the community.