Customer Service Representative Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Xpo Logistics Eagan
Xpo Logistics Eagan urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Xpo Logistics Eagan Jobs Details:
Pay starts at $17.46
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, customer service is at the heart of our operation. And we look for employees who can communicate effectively in all situations. As the Customer Service Representative, you will provide professional customer service to both internal and external customers, as well as collaborate with customers and service center personnel to resolve issues. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Bill shipments pursuant to applicable tariffs and pricing agreements
- Recognize and resolve documentation errors
- Assist customers with inquiries including tracing shipments, rate quotes, tariff discrepancies and billing and invoicing questions
- Perform general clerical duties as assigned including answering and directing phone calls, filing, data entry and billing
- Process over, short and damaged freight and related documentation for customer resolution
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Customer service experience
- Strong computer, typing and 10-key skills
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time on a loading dock that is not climate-controlled and may be slippery
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights and weekends
It’d be great if you also have:
- Transportation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.