Cad Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Analog Devices Greensboro
Analog Devices Greensboro urgently required following position for Cad Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cad Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Analog Devices Greensboro Jobs Details:
- Research, develop, apply, and support software for the design of leading-edge analog/mixed-signal integrated circuits, with an emphasis on simulation, modeling, and software development.
- Projects may include development of high performance algorithms for numerical simulation, analysis, and design of circuits and systems; development of methods to model semiconductor devices, interconnect networks, and electromagnetic effects; or development of automation to improve design efficiency.
- Contribute to all aspects of the software life-cycle including idea conception, product definition, software development, maintenance, and user support
- Work closely with industry-leading analog/mixed-signal IC designers, solving real, challenging design problems.
- MS or PhD in EE, CS, or related field
- C++ software development, Linux preferred
- Experience creating algorithms, data structures, and user interfaces, preferably for large engineering problems
- Scripting experience with one or more of the following: Python, Perl, UNIX shell
- Good analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of analog/mixed-signal IC design principles
- Educational and research experience related to design automation, simulation, or modeling for analog/mixed-signal/RF IC design
- Ability to communicate complex engineering concepts clearly and ability to collaborate effectively with other engineers
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and techniques is desirable
- Experience using an analog/mixed-signal design system such as Cadence Virtuoso is desirable
- Research experience on one of the following topics is desirable: fast, accurate simulation of large circuits on multi-core computers; efficient interconnect modeling and simulation for RF/microwave/millimeter design; power electronic circuit simulation algorithms; device modeling for nanometer CMOS, high voltage BiCMOS, or high frequency design; analysis of IC reliability effects for circuit design (electromigration, NTBI, TDDB, ESD, HCI, etc.); EMC; analog/mixed-signal design automation