Operations And Property Management Multi Role Opportunity Jobs Vacancy in Bgt Enterprises Jersey City
- Operations And Property Management Multi Role Opportunity
- Bgt Enterprises
- Jersey City NJ
- 11 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Bgt Enterprises Jersey City urgently required following position for Operations And Property Management Multi Role Opportunity. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations And Property Management Multi Role Opportunity Jobs Vacancy in Bgt Enterprises Jersey City Jobs Details:
Operations/Property Management Multi-Role Opportunity
Looking for an eager, take-charge individual with an entrepreneurial flare who can build upon the current platform. Exciting opportunity to work for a growing real estate development company in downtown Jersey City. Position requires the individual to be a multi-tasking problem solver. He or she must be a self-starter capable of working independently as well as under the direction/supervision of the on-site managing partner. It is critical to be comfortable working for an unstructured individual with high expectations. One must also be comfortable working alone.
- Manage the Office. Manage all daily office activities including, but not limitedto: reviewing and responding to correspondence, managing the budgets of each business, answering calls, emails, monthly bank reconciliations and reports.
- Handle Accounting.Manage basic financial matters, such as bill payments; collecting receivables; maintaining financial records and handling banking matters. Maintain all accounting in Excel and in QuickBooks.
- Manage Daily Operations. Provide day-to-day office and property management support, as needed, which includes, but not limited to: evaluating and selecting vendors, managing vendor relationships as well as tenant issues.
- Property Management. Manage tenant relations, address any maintenance calls for all rental buildings, sales/ marketing of vacant units, current lease expirations/renewals, rent collection of all residential and commercial
ROLE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Field all resident maintenance requests and service calls by dispatching a Maintenance Technician and/or relevant vendors within specified time frame. Ensure work orders are handled in a timely fashion. Follow up with tenants regarding completed work orders
- Address resident concerns in a professional manner, Coordinate/Contact residents with inspection dates, notices, etc.
- Ensure residents adhere to the lease and company policies and procedures
- Follow-up with all delinquent accounts, pursue collections and process evictions if necessary in accordance with established procedures.
- Coordinate all Move in and Move outs
- Conduct property inspections
- Knowledge of laws and standards that apply to property management, such as Fair Housing Laws, Landlord-Tenant Law, OSHA Standards, local and state building codes.
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance, fire prevention and liability reduction principles.
- Ability to work independently, organize tasks, manage time and prioritize projects
- General administrative duties
- Miscellaneous tasks and special projects, as needed
- Support and implement all aspects of building management and security as needed
- Manage and administer operations, office/field staff
- Assist in the creation and updating of various operations and security manuals
- Understanding and updating of all building rules and regulations
- Manage time and attendance for employees, process payroll
- Outstanding accounting and financial skills. Finance and /or accounting background preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in office management, finance and real estate experience preferred
- Comfort with ambiguity, multi-tasking, and working independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, Microsoft Office
- Extremely detail oriented
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Management or related subject preferred but not required
- Maintain operating expenses within budget
- Perform and manage other duties as needed to support day-to-day administrative operations such as front desk/reception to ensure operation runs smoothly
- Compensation is competitive, based on the candidate’s background and experience. Significant upside to be offered based on successful outcomes including an annual bonus tied to individual and operational performance. As the company grows, the individual will share in the financial rewards of the business through a significant bonus program tied to financial results and individual performance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Management: 10years
**Criminal and Credit Background Checks will be required on the successful candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bank Reconciliation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Office: 10 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 10 years (Preferred)