Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Xpo Logistics High Point
Xpo Logistics High Point urgently required following position for Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Xpo Logistics High Point Jobs Details:
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Operations Analyst II, you will track trends, consolidate data, and update senior leadership on recommended improvements. Your advice and counsel will help make a brighter future for XPO and its employees.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Consolidate, track, trend and report on operations data derived from multiple data points
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports, and other presentations as needed for senior leadership and key stakeholders
- Provide tools for operations management and process managers to detect problem areas in real time; take timely action when problems occur
- Develop tools, reports, techniques, and/or assist in implementing reporting systems for operations support, including, but not limited to: ensuring reporting consistency, standardized formatting, professional presentation, processes, and issues documentation
- Review and create subsequent reporting and process enhancements
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Statistics
- 2 years of experience in operations analysis and/or supply chain analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel skills), MS Access and MS Project
- Experience working with databases and writing queries (SQL or Microsoft Access)
It’d be great if you also have:
- An MBA
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and control capabilities, driven by continuous improvement and successful project completion
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with a large degree of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.