Digital Content Creator Jobs Vacancy in Tpr Holdings New York
Tpr Holdings New York urgently required following position for Digital Content Creator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Content Creator Jobs Vacancy in Tpr Holdings New York Jobs Details:
Digital Content Creator
TPR Holdings LLC (TPR) is a NYC based investor and operator in the consumer products industry. TPR’s target investments include scalable mass and prestige opportunities in the health, beauty and wellness categories. TPR has also provided transition services for large consumer products companies including Shiseido Cosmetics and Procter & Gamble. TPR principals have founded and developed such international brands as ZIRH Men’s Skincare, John Varvatos Fragrances and French Connection Beauty. Today, TPR owns and operates well-known consumer brands such as Diana Vreeland Parfums, Mally Beauty, Zirh Mens Skincare, Oscar Blandi, Freeze 24/7 and CARGO Cosmetics. Additionally, TPR holds the fragrance licenses for Badgley Mischka, Elie Tahari, and Frederick's of Hollywood.
Description of Responsibilities
The Digital Content Creator, a new role at TPR, will be an integral part of our growing team. The position will be responsible for all digital content creation, focusing primarily on graphic design, with photography and videography as supplementary areas of responsibility. The role functions as a resource for multiple brands and cross-functional teams so expertise in project management, branding and multi-channel digital campaigns is necessary.
· Design and create content (images, gifs, videos) using the existing catalog of assets, for use in multi-channel digital campaigns.
· Work with Brand Marketing teams to refine visual identity and define brand-specific content standards.
· Develop concepts, provide expert guidance, and work collaboratively with all cross-functional partners to develop design strategies for future campaigns.
· Manage internal and external photography and videography needs; consistently creating brand content in-house and remaining on budget for all external projects.
· Manage digital content library to ensure consistent brand image at all touchpoints.
· Maintain work flow calendar to ensure projects are planned and executed according to schedule.
· Retouch image content and support special projects as necessary.
· Research key industry leaders, competitors, and disruptors to ensure all content is in line with, or ahead of, current best-practices and trends.
· 6-8 years of progressive experience in digital-centric creative roles.
· Beauty experience required, luxury experience a plus.
· Expert level skills and extensive experience using the Adobe Creative Suite. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Bridge, InDesign & Acrobat. Premier a plus.
· Strong understanding of typography and layout design.
· 5+ years Photography experience.
· Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and with agility between brands.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail-oriented, strong follow-up, organizational and project management skills.
· Comfortable discussing and presenting design work, and receiving critique
· Must be highly self-sufficient, resourceful, and able to multi task
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Photography: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location