Sales Manager Key Account Food Beverages Jobs Vacancy in House Foods America Somerset
House Foods America Somerset urgently required following position for Sales Manager Key Account Food Beverages. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Manager Key Account Food Beverages Jobs Vacancy in House Foods America Somerset Jobs Details:
Sales Manager/ Key Account Manager – National/ Regional
An international food manufacturer is seeking a qualified Sales Manager/ Key Account Manager who has sales experience with presenting food/ beverage products to major grocery chain headquarters / regional offices.
This company has been around for more than 80 years and able to locate their product at most major grocery stores. Manage sales in East Coast and Midwest Regions, Natural/Organic Division for a leading tofu manufacturing plant in Somerset, New Jersey.
Location: Somerset, New Jersey
Full time with Great Benefits
Salary: $70-80K/yr (depend on experience) + bonuses
Business Hour: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (have to commute to office couple times a week)
Great benefit: Medical/ Dental / Vision (100% covered for employee and for all the family) Life Insurance/ Vacation/ Sick leave/ National Holiday/ 401K/ Education reimbursement
- Sell products in the Northeast Region, particularly to mass retail
- Supervision of sales representatives in key account areas (Midwest Regions, Natural/Organic Division)
- Increase market share and brand awareness of the products.
- Manage and assign brokers to specific accounts where needed.
- Work with regional brokers on item placement, marketing, merchandising, and sales negotiations.
- Set up promotions, flyers/circulars, in-store demonstrations where needed
- Attend and exhibit at regional and customer level tradeshows.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with category managers and directors of major accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with retail store level management
- Understanding and knowledge of the products, production method(s), and logistics
- Market research
- Handle Accounts Receivable (A/R) function
- Supervise staff; train, motivate and discipline; handle employee relation's problems; conduct performance review in lieu of manager when necessary
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 8+ years of experience in related field in Food or Beverage industry.
- Account Manager experience for grocery chain is a must.
- Understanding and knowledge of major and minor retail markets, distribution networks, and general food supply chain.
- Must have the proven ability to build and nurture relationships with major retailers and grocers with numerous established contacts and channels with major retailers.
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills.
- Must demonstrate sales planning, forecasting, and sales execution experience
- Driving capability
- Occasional carrying and/or moving of up to 30 lbs. of equipment and/or food product.
- Travel Time: 25% - 50% (East Coast, Mid East, East of Mississippi)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Sales/ Key Account Manager for Grocery chain: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)