Legal Resource Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Arnold Porter Washington
Arnold Porter Washington urgently required following position for Legal Resource Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Legal Resource Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Arnold Porter Washington Jobs Details:
Arnold & Porter has Legal Resource Assistant openings in the Washington, DC office. The Legal Resource Assistants will assist attorneys and other legal personnel with administrative, organizational and research work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities include the following: Preparing, editing, and proofreading legal documents; assisting with trial preparation including organizing trial exhibits, notebooks, charts, graphs, and other visual aids; managing calendars and schedules by coordinating meetings, conference calls, and appointments; entering and processing expenses and invoices; coordinating and scheduling attorney travel; maintaining an awareness of attorneys' caseloads and statuses; establishing and maintaining attorneys' files; working with Excel and PowerPoint for a variety of assignments; and performing other duties as assigned.
Applicants should submit their resume and cover letter.
- A minimum of a high school diploma, with a bachelors or two-year degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Strong skills in MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, various databases and Internet research skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time appropriately.
- A proficiency with standard office procedures working in a team/collaborative environment.
- Ability to work a schedule from 10:30 am – 7:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.