Intern Jobs Vacancy in Colonial Parking Washington
Colonial Parking Washington urgently required following position for Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Jobs Vacancy in Colonial Parking Washington Jobs Details:
Colonial Parking is the leading Parking Operator in the DC/VA/MD metropolitan areas. Family owned business since 1953, Colonial is a thriving and growing firm. We are excited to offer an IT Internship position. As an intern, you will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and processes. We are seeking a well-rounded candidate that has a strong combination of both technical and business skills. A primary aspect of the role will be to create technical documentation for how to resolve common production issues and how to perform common IT service requests. Specific responsibilities include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Diagnose and resolve end user help desk tickets in areas such as Office 365, Microsoft Office, VoIP phone system, communication services (ISP, POTS), VPN, network connectivity, PC hardware, and credit card devices.
· Order, setup and install new PCs for end user staff
· Create documentation for systems, processes, and procedures
· Document technical instructions steps for how to resolve common production issues for end users
· Document technical instructions steps for how to meet services requests for commonly requested services (e.g. new user setup, adds/changes to data services, set of credit card terminal device, setting up remote access to devices, etc.)
· Administer Microsoft Active Directory environment
· Administer Office 365 environment
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other special projects as assigned by Manager.
Minimum Job Qualifications
We are seeking a well-rounded networking expert that can work with technical staff, users, managers, vendors, customers, and executives. Exceptional customer service and oral and written communication skills required, as well as exceptional trouble-shooting skills. The required technical skills are:
· Windows 2007, 2010
· Office 365
· Microsoft Office
· Customer service and end user support
· Basic understanding of network technologies and associated services
· Exceptional technical writing skills
· Exceptional communication skills
· Working toward bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Science, or similar, or a liberal arts degree with minor in computer/information science or related
This position will receive an annual performance review from the direct supervisor to discuss actual performance as compared to company stated expectations and agreed upon job related performance goals for the upcoming year.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands of this position and the work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that must be met, with or without reasonable accommodations, by an employee to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential job functions.
Physical Demands: As part of performing the duties associated with this position, the employee will be required for a period of time to stand, walk, sit, handle tools or controls, reach with hands or arms, talk and hear.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this position, the employee may be subjected to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in this work environment can range from minimal to moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technical Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Helpdesk: 1 year (Preferred)